Hangzhou Nankai Biotech Nitrofurazone Rapid Test Kit is a rapid,
one step test for the qualitative (or quantitative) detection of
Nitrofurazone in meat (livestock and poultry) at the sensitivity of
1. 3-5 min reading results
2. Detection limits respond to EU and US FDA norms
3. Single test for every target sample
4. Neither professionals nor equipment required
5. Eyes interpretation or quantitative measurement,suitable for lab
and field use
6. Room temperature storage
7. Non-toxic and harmless
1. INTENDED USE
The N.K.Biotech Nitrofurazone Rapid Test is used to qualitative(or
quantitative) detect Nitrofurazone in meat. The total assay time
takes 60 min.
2. TEST PROCEDURE
1. Remove Rapid Test from sealed pouch.
2. Suck at least 3 drops of prepared sample, hold the dropper
vertically and transfer 3 full drops(around 100μL) of solution to
the specimen well (S) of the test device (See the illustration
below), and then start the timer.
3. Wait for red bands to appear. The result should be read in
approximately 3-5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 5 minutes.
3. READING RESULTS
4. STORAGE AND STABILITY
Store at room temperature. The shelf life is 12 months.